Minnesota's Best Vacation Ideas
Posted July 18th, 2012 @ 07:07pm by: Minnesota Getaways
Road trips are like childbirth. Done right, they can be the adventure of a lifetime. Done wrong, and you're screaming for someone's head on a platter and demanding to know WHOSE BRILLIANT IDEA WAS THIS?!?! Here are some tips to make your trip the glorious time you envisioned.
- Go with someone you love. Or Like. A lot.
- Take turns driving.
- Bring your own music.
- Get the oil changed and your fluids checked before you leave.
- Speaking of fluids, pull over and let the woman pee.
- Bring sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Wear Flip flops.
- Avoid stupid traffic tickets.
- Speaking of stupid traffic, avoid rush hour!
- Get gas before you're on E.
- When it's not your turn to drive, get some sleep.
- Bring a map. A real, actual, paper map that does not talk to you.
- Pack games for the kids.
- Plan time for unexpected stops.
- Bring garbage bags.
- Don't depend on finding nutrition at the gas station. Pack a cooler.
Thanks to: http://www.uptake.com